At Choices Healthcare, our well trained and experienced staff provide a wide range of services to meet your needs personally.
Your care package will be tailored to meet your individual requirements. A care plan will be discussed with you and those you wish to be involved in the implementation of your care staff. We have a team of highly experienced staff to carry out assessments and offer help/support in choosing what is required.
At Choices, we always promise to offer a consistent and personal service. To ensure that we keep our promise; we regularly carry out care reviews with our clients. In these reviews, the care needs will be re-evaluated, and any required changes will be made to suit the client's needs. Our dedicated Registered Care Manager will be available to speak with you if you so wish and you will have access to a 24-hour line to contact us when needed.
Whatever your needs and requirements are, you can be guaranteed a service that will enhance the quality of your life. Choices Healthcare will be there for you 24-7/365 days a year.
- Assistance with washing and dressing
- Assistance with bathing and showering
- Assistance with personal grooming
- Support with application of compression hosiery
- Support with incontinence care
- Assistance with feeding
- Supervising medication
- Assist with rising from bed
- Assist with returning to bed
- Provide light housework
- Dusting and vacuuming
- Collect prescriptions
- Changes of bed linen
- Washing and ironing
- Meal preparations
- Check food stocks and expiry dates
- Assist with shopping
- Care of indoor plants
- Help with pet care
- Meter readings
- Offer conversation
- Social interaction
- Stimulate mental awareness
- Reminisce about the past
- Accompany on shopping trips, outings or visits
- Accompany to lunch or dinner
- Assist with entertaining
- Help with travel arrangements
- Escort to appointments
- Running errands
- Emergency respite services
- Rapid response
- Short term break
- Supply of Nursing and Care staff
- Our nurses have various specialized skills to meet your requirements
Sleep-in Night Services
This service provides short spells of respite care to serve users in their own home.
This care is provided by fully trained Care Support Workers.