Choices Healthcare are searching for a friendly and enthusiastic Care Co-Ordinator to join our Ipswich branch. We are looking for an experienced individual who is committed to delivering person centred care and generally go that extra mile to provide an all-round excellent service.
- Carry out assessments, spot checks, reviews and write up of reports.
- Rota planning and general scheduling
- To carry out any other job-related duties as instructed by the manager.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience within healthcare
- Ideally have at least NVQ level 2 in Health and Social care
- Have possession of a driving licence and vehicle
- Be computer literate
Having a good attitude to work as well as flexibility are essential for this position. Your duties will be split between office based and community activities.
Working at Choices Healthcare we offer the opportunity to work in a sizable, diverse, and successful organisation where people can develop their skills, knowledge, and better understanding of the job. There is room for professional development in a supportive and flexible environment, in addition we have excellent training and a development scheme within the organisation.
Rate of pay is £10.50 per hour, working 37.5 hours per week with the occasional overtime available.
If interested, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Contract type: Full time, Permanent